Conference September 2019
BEING OLD, BEING BOLD
Living by faith, seeking truth, and accepting challenge
A conference for all who are interested in making more of life in the Church for all older people
25 September 2019
A central venue in Sheffield
10 am to 4 pm
Cost: £30 (Members of Christians on Ageing £25)
The day will include:
- David Jolley, Honorary Reader The University of Manchester; retired Consultant and Professor of Old Age Psychiatry, reflecting on Intergenerational Fairness & Provision
- Helen McCormack, currently Ministry with Older People Development Worker, Northallerton asking Special Need or Special Contribution?
- Rita and Paul Conley, The Salvation Army reporting on Older Prisoners, New Ways of Working
- Albert Jewell, retired Chaplain in MHA and Methodist minister discussing People with dementia: a Christian response
- Contributions from participants on local Church activity
Christians on Ageing is a resource to the Churches and a voice for older people. This conference will help us to plan new ways of giving support, spreading ideas and promoting good practice.
You will be able to use this link to book your place shortly.